Sunday, March 27, 2011

Multi Image Manipulation

This weekend I extended the image manipulation view to handle multiple images. Moving over the image ("touching" it) with the hand highlights it and moves it to the front. It can then be dragged around by "grabbing" it (closing the hand), or rotated and scaled when the second hand is closed.

video

And I played a little with the already implemented finger detection. All operations are now possible with one hand: Closing the hand drags the image, extending two fingers will the rotate and scale it. When the angle of the finger tip points changes, the image is rotated accordingly. And when the distance between the points changes, the image is scaled (this is still work in progress):

video 

PS. For those who want to know: The pictures were taken in Iceland 2009.

1 comment:

  1. I am a student, I saw your demo, it is very good.
    I worked on this at present. If you can contact me, my email is jo0aninh@hotmail.com. thanks

    ReplyDelete